- Develops sustainable business relationships with clients, gaining increased knowledge of their needs and challenges to implement effective solutions through Cambay Consulting offerings.
- Presents project vision, architecture, and strategy to clients while driving transformation and innovation in medium-large client organizations.
- Assists business development with project requirements. Develops related estimates and aids in completing the Scope of Work (SOW).
- Demonstrates concern for meeting client needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client, leading to additional opportunities within the client account.
- Conducts related needs analysis and gathers client requirements. Successfully installs, configures, deploys, and customizes Cambay Consulting Solutions for multiple clients.
- Creates and/or conducts testing to validate those solutions meet specifications of the SOW. Ensures assigned projects are delivered in alignment with Cambay Consulting best practices.
- Demonstrates leadership responsibilities on projects of diverse sizes. For example, may assist the team manager with project identification and assignment as needed. Ensures consultants are aware of timelines associated with assigned tasks.
- Follows industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and shares that knowledge internally and externally via white papers, blog posts, and social media.
- Completes at minimum one (1) certification exam a year.
- Creates, maintains, and submits an accurate weekly timesheet in compliance with time reporting procedures.
- Contributes to the financial success of the company by maintaining at high utilization number.
- Personal: Strong people skills, high energy and enthusiasm, integrity, and honesty, flexible, results oriented, resourceful, problem-solving ability, deal effectively with demanding situations, ability to prioritize.
- Leadership: Ability to gain credibility, motivate and provide leadership; work with a diverse customer base; maintain a positive attitude.
- Operations: Ability to manage multiple projects, and products. Perform task at hand in a customer friendly manner while utilizing time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Technical: Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts; proficient with Office products.
- Project leadership responsibilities, but no formal supervisory responsibility.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits, management techniques, and communications.
- Strong understanding of business operations and processes, and the ability to identify and implement IT solutions that solve management needs.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following Microsoft-related disciplines:
- Data & AI
- Modern Workplace
- Software Development
- Ability to communicate Cambay Consulting’s extraordinary value to help facilitate additional opportunities within the client account.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into business outcomes.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic.
- Ability to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with employees within target organizations.
- Ability to lead teams and provide support to junior team members.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field preferred.
- Certification in relevant Microsoft discipline(s) preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience working with relevant Microsoft technologies in a professional services environment.
- At least 1 year of experience leading project teams, either formally or informally.
- Experience with relevant skills per Skills Addendum for associated discipline.