Sales Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive is accountable for hunting (new business) and farming (up-sell and cross-sell) in accounts in Cambay. A Senior Account Executive builds and maintains strong relationships with the clients (including CxO level relationships) and increases market share in the accounts and improves penetration. This role is dominantly sales focused.
You will be responsible for driving digital transformative sales of based on Microsoft technologies. You will represent Cambay’s Microsoft practices and its product suite within and among the various business units and divisions, exceeding sales objectives. You will also handle all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
This is a quota-carrying sales position with a dedicated focus on serving the information and insight needs of one of the world’s leading companies.
- Ability to building and managing client relationships present and interact at the Cxo levels and have consultative sales capability.
- Define and implement specific account plan for the overall corporate mission and stated objectives for the larger accounts.
- Strong knowledge of global delivery model (GDM) and methodologies. Should be familiar with cross selling various service lines for customers
- Ability to work and collaborate across other teams in various service lines and anchor together for the account.
- Ability to manage multi-cultural teams and travel to different client locations – mostly within US and sometimes across the world if needed for expanding our footprint in other geographies.
- Generating leads by interacting with the customers in various lines of business to expand our footprint.
- Presenting and publishing the SOW (proactive ones as well as responses to RFP/RFIs)
- Works in conjunction with pre-sales to represent new SOWs to the win room for final approval
- Exposure to delivery, sales or pre-sales roles will be required
- You will meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within business units’ divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in Cambay’s CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and pre-sales.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Cultivate and expand the company’s relationship with business units, divisions, and the overall enterprise.
- Develop and lead sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move many transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the Cambay CRM system.
- Stay ahead of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff.
- Participate in team building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country in support of sales efforts.
- Facilitating Delivery team to present delivery successes in strong and positive way and growing the account
- Interacting with Procurement and Supplier relationship team from customer organization and maintain smoother flow of contracts, invoices and payments.
Education and Experience
- 8+ years of full-cycle IT service sales experience, with proven success working for or selling into medium and large accounts. You’ve worked with sophisticated sales and have seven-figure deal experience.
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory. Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity, meeting deadlines, and exceeding sales quota.
- Outstanding Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Cambay family and increase revenue.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency. You can go beyond relationship management.
- Go-Getter. Willing to focus and contribute with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Experience influencing and driving conversations with C-level clients.
- Deep competitive knowledge of the players and partners across the ecosystem that can elevate client success and help create solutions that result in positive revenue impact for the business.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver client-focused solutions.
- Flexibility to maintain focus through change and thrive amid ambiguity.
- Contagious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best client experiences in the world.