Microsoft D365 CRM Pre-Sales Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote)
The Pre-Sales Business Solutions Architect–Dynamics AX/365 provides pre-sales business and solution design and opportunity shaping expertise in sales and industry and solution expertise in market and offering development.
This role is a key solution pre-sales role for the Business Applications Market Unit supporting Business Development teams in initiating and executing sales of Cambay Offerings. This role helps develop and execute sales strategies with the Business Development teams, drives solution-crafting and proposal efforts, and provides demonstrations of solutions to prospective clients. This role supports activities to develop industry market demand and industry focused offerings, and supports client delivery in envisioning engagements and sales stage knowledge transfer. The ideal candidate will specialize in the D365FO product.
Sales Support (60%)
- Serve as the solution lead for new opportunities and direct large proposal efforts leading virtual teams and collaborating with local and global resources.
- Understand the client’s business needs and industry trends in depth to spark innovative thinking and develop trusted advisor relationships with client executives.
- Work with the Business Development team to develop and execute selling strategies.
- Proactively deliver strategic messages and roadmaps to new and existing clients.
- Lead client workshops and requirements discovery sessions.
- Provide qualification expertise to evaluate the client’s business needs and align them based upon Cambay differentiators.
- Provide solution fit assessment against client requirements.
- Build and deliver innovative solution demonstrations of Cambay offerings, D365FO and supporting software, including relevant ISV solutions.
- Establish relationships with opportunity channel partners to enable collaboration.
- Support business value assessment and business case development.
- Deliver high quality presentations
Marketing and Solution Development (20%)
- Establish relationships and evangelize Cambay offerings with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and clients.
- Provide input to the Region Offering Lead & Marketing Manager in developing & executing plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness & market positioning.
- Represent Cambay at relevant client and industry events and write POV documents which build positive exposure for Cambay.
- Evangelize D365FO-based offerings within the Region.
- Actively participate in Cambay industry and offering development communities and contribute directly to the development of Cambay intellectual property and solution assets.
Delivery Support (20%)
- Participate in envision stage client engagements, leading workshops and providing solution design leadership and mentorship.
- Transfer of knowledge at the Sales stage with project delivery team.
- Sales support (sales and revenue targets).
- Solution asset development and harvesting of field-generated assets.
- Ongoing growth and maintaining of solution skills and certifications.
- Active leader in Cambay industry communities.
- 5 years of CRM experience working with enterprise-level clients.
- 3+ years of experience with D365FO (Implementation & Consulting).
- Hands-on experience with a multi-phase, multi-country, enterprise-wide D365FO implementation, with focus on pre-sales/business development and engagement delivery.
- Minimum of one full lifecycle CRM implementation leading a work-stream.
- Demonstrates ‘Customer Focus’, active listening and consultative approach.
- Understands the concepts and applications of Microsoft technologies.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree