M365 Sr. Consultant
Location: India, Remote
At Cambay Consulting, everything we do, every day adds fuel to exceptional digital customer experience. We do this by utilizing our technology expertise to enable our clients to deliver an exceptional experience to their customers.
At Cambay Consulting our consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based solutions to meet those needs. Utilizing the Cambay Consulting 360 model as a guide, our consultants take clients on a journey through strategy, implementation, customization, and support, ensuring exceptional customer experience at every step of the way. As a M365 Senior Consultant, you will elevate Cambay Consulting’s relationships with our clients by approaching them through a customer experience lens and architecting bleeding-edge technology solutions which address their business challenges. In addition, you will be a thought leader both internally and externally, always embodying our core values of innovation, passion, excellence, and integrity.
- Develops sustainable business relationships with clients, gaining increased knowledge of their needs and challenges to implement effective solutions through Cambay Consulting offerings.
- Presents project vision, architecture, and strategy to clients while driving transformation and innovation in medium-large client organizations.
- Assists business development with project requirements. Develops related estimates and aids in completing the Scope of Work (SOW).
- Demonstrates concern for meeting client needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client, leading to additional opportunities within the client account.
- Conducts related needs analysis and gathers client requirements. Successfully installs, configures, deploys, and customizes Cambay Consulting Solutions for multiple clients.
- Creates and/or conducts testing to validate those solutions meet specifications of the SOW. Ensures assigned projects are delivered in alignment with Cambay Consulting best practices.
- Demonstrates leadership responsibilities on projects of diverse sizes. For example, may assist the team manager with project identification and assignment as needed. Ensures consultants are aware of timelines associated with assigned tasks.
- Follows industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and shares that knowledge internally and externally via white papers, blog posts, and social media.
- Completes at minimum one (1) certification exam a year.
- Creates, maintains, and submits an accurate weekly timesheet in compliance with time reporting procedures.
- Contributes to the financial success of the company by maintaining at high utilization number.
- Personal: Strong people skills, high energy and enthusiasm, integrity, and honesty, flexible, results oriented, resourceful, problem-solving ability, deal effectively with demanding situations, ability to prioritize.
- Leadership: Ability to gain credibility, motivate and provide leadership; work with a diverse customer base; maintain a positive attitude.
- Operations: Ability to manage multiple projects, and products. Perform task at hand in a customer friendly manner while utilizing time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Technical: Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts; proficient with Office products.
- Project leadership responsibilities, but no formal supervisory responsibility.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in one or more of the following Microsoft-related disciplines:
- Modern Form’s Development
- Assessment and upgrades of SharePoint
- SharePoint Migrations (On Premise to the Cloud)
- Sharegate or any other tools commonly used with SharePoint
- The Power Platform
- Data & AI
- Integration with Microsoft Teams
- Modern Workplace including all Office 365 Products
- Software Development
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits, management techniques, and communications.
- Strong understanding of business operations and processes, and the ability to identify and implement IT solutions that solve management needs.
- Ability to communicate Cambay Consulting’s extraordinary value to help facilitate additional opportunities within the client account.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into business outcomes.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic.
- Ability to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with employees within target organizations.
- Ability to lead teams and provide support to junior team members.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field preferred.
- Certification in relevant Microsoft discipline(s) preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience working with relevant Microsoft technologies in a professional services environment.
- At least 1 year of experience leading project teams, either formally or informally.
- Experience with relevant skills per Skills Addendum for associated discipline.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work primarily in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be prone to sitting for lengthy periods of time. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision. Lifting requirements may be required to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
Employee could be required to travel to business and customer locations, locally and/or nationally up to 30%.
The Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Cambay Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.