Dynamics 365 Consultant
Location: India, Remote
At Cambay Consulting, everything we do, every day adds fuel to exceptional digital customer experience. We do this by utilizing our technology expertise to enable our clients to deliver an exceptional experience to their customers.
At Cambay Consulting our consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based solutions to meet those needs. Utilizing the Cambay Consulting 360 model as a guide, our consultants take clients on a journey through strategy, implementation, customization, and support, ensuring exceptional customer experience at every step of the way. As a Consultant at Cambay Consulting, you will be working with a dynamic team to apply the Cambay Consulting 360 model and best practices to deliver world-class solutions to our clients. At the same time, you’ll experience support for your personal and professional growth.
- Develops sustainable business relationships with clients, gaining increased knowledge of their needs and challenges to implement effective solutions through Cambay Consulting offerings.
- May assume leadership responsibilities on small projects. For example, may assist the team manager with project identification and assignment as needed. Ensures consultants are aware of timelines associated with assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting client needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client, leading to additional opportunities within the client account. Documents and escalates any project issues promptly to project leadership team.
- Applies knowledge of Cambay Consulting service offerings to develop creative solutions based on client requirements in a timely manner.
- Develops, modifies, and implements applications and system across the Microsoft technology stack to deliver best-in-class solutions for our clients.
- May participate in solution development and deployment as specified in the project proposal.
- Performs all tasks within the budget and on time while meeting all necessary project requirements, keeping internal and external stakeholders apprised of their status.
- Maintains and supports solutions by addressing issues and determining the need for enhancements.
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving techniques to ensure client satisfaction and improve business processes.
- Develops professional, technical, and business process skills by engaging in self-study, internal and external training, and creating a professional development plan.
- Completes at minimum one (1) certification exam a year.
- Creates, maintains, and submits an accurate weekly timesheet in compliance with time reporting procedures.
- Partners with mentor and direct manager to develop the skills and abilities required to ensure a high utilization percentage and number of billable hours.
- Personal: Strong people skills, high energy and enthusiasm, integrity, and honesty, flexible, results oriented, resourceful, problem-solving ability, deal effectively with demanding situations, ability to prioritize.
- Leadership: Ability to gain credibility, motivate and provide leadership; work with a diverse customer base; maintain a positive attitude.
- Operations: Ability to manage multiple projects, and products. Perform task at hand in a customer friendly manner while utilizing time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Technical: Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts; proficient with Office products.
- Project leadership responsibilities on smaller projects, but no formal supervisory responsibility.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits, management techniques, and communications.
- Strong understanding of business operations and processes, and the ability to identify and implement IT solutions that solve management needs.
- Possesses a solid foundation of technical and functional skills in one or more of the following Microsoft-related disciplines:
- Data & AI
- Modern Workplace
- Software Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into business outcomes.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic.
- Ability to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working with relevant Microsoft technologies, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Certification in relevant Microsoft discipline(s) preferred.
- Experience with relevant skills per Skills Addendum for associated discipline.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work primarily in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be prone to sitting for lengthy periods of time. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision. Lifting requirements may be required to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
Employee is required to travel to business and customer locations, locally and/or nationally up to 30%.
The Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Cambay Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.