Location: Katy, TX or Dallas, TX or Cincinnati, OH or Remote
Cambay is a Microsoft Top Managed Partner delivering the Microsoft Three Cloud Strategy; Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure by providing Managed Delivery, Infrastructure, Engineering & Workforce global High-Performance services around the Microsoft stack to provide innovative transformative customer experience programs to achieve business outcomes, goals & objectives!
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. A Corporate Recruiter is a true contributor to the growth of the company as you provide the talent that makes this company successful.
Good to Have:
- Around 0-1 years of experience in corporate recruitment
- Good communications skills – both written and oral
- Design the selection matrix used in choosing optimum recruitment channel and source.
- Explore market best practices in the recruitment and placement of employees.
- Conduct job interviews to ensure candidates skills and qualification match the job requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of labor legislation, implementing required changes to keep company recruitment processes compliant.
- Build quality relationship with internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Minimize cost incurred in a recruitment process.
- Set social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in an organization.
- Conduct research to identify and select suitable job advertising options.
- Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, questions and other details before and after interviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience