Location: United States, Remote
At Cambay Consulting, everything we do, every day adds fuel to exceptional digital customer experience. We do this by utilizing our technology expertise to enable our clients to deliver an exceptional experience to their customers.
At Cambay Consulting our consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based solutions to meet those needs. Utilizing the Cambay Consulting 360 model as a guide, our consultants take our clients on a journey through strategy, implementation, customization, and support, ensuring exceptional customer experience at every step of the way. As a solution architect, you will elevate Cambay Consulting ’s relationships with our accounts by approaching them through a customer experience lens and architecting modern leading-edge technical solutions which address our client’s business challenges. In addition, you will be a thought leader both internally and externally, always embodying our core values of innovation, passion, excellence, and integrity.
- Leads and/or participates in the project team to develop optimal solutions for client business challenges. Guides the client through design, architecture, estimate, and delivery.
- Assists in winning new business by working cross-functionally with sales and delivery to develop client proposals and presentations around process and solution options, clearly explaining technical concepts for shared understanding to facilitate decision-making.
- Manages client engagements at all levels of client interaction with responsibility for product and technical content.
- Leads technical workshops to drive enablement and business development.
- Conducts related needs analysis and gathers client requirements. Successfully analyzes client’s requirements and architects the best fit solutions for the client.
- Architects’ solutions based on both functional and technical capabilities. Communicates successfully with technical consultants to correctly architect solutions based on client’s needs.
- Successfully installs, configures, deploys, and customizes Cambay Consulting Solutions for multiple clients.
- Communicates and delegates work effectively with the global delivery center.
- Utilizes industry and Microsoft contacts to generate new business opportunities and revenue.
- Delivers leadership responsibilities by participating in multiple client engagements simultaneously in delivery capacities.
- Follows industry technology trends through self-study and formal training and shares that knowledge internally and externally via white papers, blog posts, and social media.
- Completes at minimum one (1) certification exam a year.
- Creates, maintains, and submits an accurate weekly timesheet in compliance with time reporting procedures.
- Contributes to financial success of the company by driving high billable utilization for themselves and project team members under their leadership.
- Personal: Strong interpersonal skills, high energy and enthusiasm, integrity, and honesty, flexible, results oriented, resourceful, problem-solving ability, deal effectively with demanding situations, ability to prioritize.
- Leadership: Ability to gain credibility, motivate and provide leadership; work with a diverse customer base; maintain a positive attitude.
- Operations: Ability to manage multiple projects, and products. Perform task at hand in a customer friendly manner while utilizing time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Technical: Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts; proficient with Office products.
- Project leadership responsibilities, but no formal supervisory responsibility.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- This role focuses on Microsoft Application Development Platform and Azure Services. You will develop deep relationships with key customer Software Engineering and IT decision makers.
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits, management techniques, and communications.
- Strong understanding of business operations and processes, and the ability to identify and implement IT solutions that solve management needs.
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience and proficiency in various of the following areas:
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premises workloads to the cloud)
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud native app hosting through software design, development, deployment, and app refactoring/migrations
- Web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices; (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM)
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.), API management, microservice frameworks, SDKs etc.
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e., Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Visual Studio).
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms
- One or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, Node.js, JSON, PHP and Python
- Experience using integrated development environments (e.g., Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, XCode, WebSphere) targeting Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, public clouds (i.e., Azure, AWS).
- Infrastructure Technologies (e.g., Compute, Storage, Networking, etc.),
- Additionally, good experience (2+ years) in Application Security, GitHub, Databases
- Experience with low-code/no-code development platforms like PowerApps is desirable
- Strong executive presence and ability to build trusted relationships with Director level employees within target organizations.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with employees within target organizations.
- Ability to communicate Cambay Consulting’s extraordinary value to help facilitate additional opportunities within the client account.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present technical concepts in a business-focused, impactful, and persuasive manner.
- Ability to lead teams and provide support to junior team members.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic.
- Ability to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate technical issues.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong critical thinking and project management skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field preferred. Master’s a plus.
- Some experience performing pre-sales activities along with 4+ years’ experience working with relevant Microsoft technologies in a professional services environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ project leadership experience, including 2+ years’ experience leading enterprise-level projects in a professional services or consulting environment.
- Certification in relevant Microsoft discipline(s) preferred.
- Experience with relevant skills per Skills Addendum for associated discipline.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work primarily in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be prone to sitting for lengthy periods of time. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision. Lifting requirements may be required to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
Employee is required to travel to business and customer locations, locally and/or nationally up to 50%.
The Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Cambay Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.