Associate Consultant Trainee
Location: India, Remote
At Cambay Consulting, everything we do, every day adds fuel to exceptional digital customer experience. We do this by utilizing our technology expertise to enable our clients to deliver an exceptional experience to their customers.
At Cambay Consulting our consultants work closely with a wide range of clients around the globe to deliver exceptional experiences by helping them identify their business pains, then turning around to develop and implement useful and relevant technology-based solutions to meet those needs. Utilizing the Cambay Consulting 360 model as a guide, our consultants take clients on a journey through strategy, implementation, customization, and support, ensuring exceptional customer experience at every step of the way. As a Data & AI Associate Consultant, you will begin by learning the Cambay Consulting 360 model and implement it under the guidance of your mentor and other team members who will support your growth along the consultant career path. While this is taking place, you will be learning and applying Cambay Consulting best practices to make a positive impact on our client relationships.
- Applies knowledge of Cambay Consulting service offerings to develop creative solutions based on client requirements in a timely manner.
- Learns the consulting process by working on various clients alongside more experienced team members.
- Delivers quality client service and support to internal team members and external clients.
- Documents and escalates any project issues promptly to project leadership team.
- Develops professional, technical, and business process skills by engaging in self-study, internal and external training, and creating a professional development plan.
- Completes at minimum one (1) certification exam a year.
- Creates, maintains, and submits an accurate weekly timesheet in compliance with time reporting procedures.
- Partners with mentor and direct manager to develop the skills and abilities required to ensure a high utilization percentage and number of billable hours.
- Personal: Strong people skills, high energy and enthusiasm, integrity, and honesty, flexible, results oriented, resourceful, problem-solving ability, deal effectively with demanding situations, ability to prioritize.
- Leadership: Ability to gain credibility; work with a diverse customer base; maintain a positive attitude.
- Operations: Ability to manage multiple tasks. Perform task at hand in a customer friendly manner while utilizing time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Technical: Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts; proficient with Office products.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits, management techniques, and communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into business outcomes.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic
- Willingness to gain a basic understanding of technical and functional skills in many of the available cloud service offerings under the following Microsoft-related disciplines:
- Microsoft Azure
- PAAS, SAAS, IAAS
- Azure Services Availability
- Data Platform
- Application Development
- Azure DevOpps
- Azure Infrastructure
- Microsoft 365
- Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Related Technologies
- Unified Communications
- Dynamics 365
- Customer Service
- Omni Channel Framework
- Project Service Automation
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
- Power Platform
- Application Development Around DataVerse. (Model and Canvas)
- Virtual Agents
- Power Portals
- Power Automate
- Field Service
- Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Customer Insights
- Service Insights
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Soft Skills
- Learning How to Become a Great Consultant While Delivering Business Value to Customers
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis, Solutioning and Expectation setting
- Understanding complex business processes and how to mitigate risk
- Understanding how to deliver quality business solutions
- Effectively managing your time and how it relates to Project Management
- Delivering Business Value to Customers
- Delivering Strategically including
- Sharpening Presentation Skills
- Cambay’s Sales Process
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field preferred
- 0-3 years’ experience working with relevant Microsoft technologies, preferably in a client-facing role.
- Experience with relevant skills per Skills Addendum for associated discipline.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work primarily in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be prone to sitting for lengthy periods of time. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision. Lifting requirements may be required to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
Employee is required to travel to business and customer locations, locally and/or nationally up to 30%.
The Company reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Cambay Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.