Network Security Engineers II in Katy, TX area: Performing analysis of netwk security needs & contributes to design, integration &installation of hardware & software. Analyzing, connectivity requests to insure compliance w/PCI, SOX & other policies. Articulate customers' business and technical objectives & transform it into technical solutions. Travel/reloc to various unanticipated locations as req'd. Send res to Cambay Consulting, LLC 1838 Snake River Rd., Ste. A, Katy, TX 77449. Master's and 0 in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Networking, Information Systems, Technology or related.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, NY/NJ Area & Katy TX.
Salary: Best as per the industry standard + commission
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The scope of the job will be but not limited to:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customersM
- Coordinate and work with recruitment team/Delivery team on-shore & off-shore
- Prepare and appropriately document sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information and business and market trends.
- Prior experience in business environment including Sales, Client Acquisition, Business Development, Client Relationship Management.